Inspired by Red Ted Art we decided to have a go at some orange jelly pumpkins. These were great fun but very messy!
- We cut the tops off five oranges and Lady P scooped out the centre with a spoon, this did take about twenty minutes and by the time she had finished both of us were cover head to toe in orange juice.
- After this we made up the jelly together using the microwave method instead of the kettle ( a little extra ICT lesson for Lady P).
- The jelly was the poured into the orange peel shells and popped in the fridge over night.
- In the morning Lady P drew on the the faces that she wanted on each orange and I then cut them out using a knife.
I think these turned out really well and Im sure they will not last till Sunday, we are down to four already.